Techcrunch has an article on MS Songsmith with a re-worked version of Radiohead’s Creep. The song is unholy, it’s the kind of thing that will have Samara manifesting herself in your home if you listen to it until the end. Perhaps this was Microft’s plan all along, the operating systems and productivity software were just a ruse to set the stage and unleash this cursed song upon the world. Anyway, decide for yourself; I’ve tried to warn you, if you choose to ignore me don’t be surprised when your phone rings.
- Bill O’Reilly on Canadian Healthcare
- The Greatest Living Samurai
- nice 鉄瓶
- Cool Public Enemies – A Michael Mann Dillinger biopic w/Depp
- Stone ice cubes, brilliant.
- Happy Birthday James Doohan, Dormu Pace.
- At 3:33 in Rerun reveals his analogue loophole
- Hodiaŭ estas Merkredo de la cindroj – Pentu!
- This is not a captcha I can do, I haven’t even had a coffee yet
- Bart stop Milhousing your Doctor